Writing is our healer

I just wanna keep it personal in my blog just in case I "accidentally" delete my ig's account.

She loves writing, just like me. (Finally we have similarity, Ke πŸ˜‚)
One of her post got controversial when she wrote about one rotation as known as "stase". If you're curiosity, the station is dermatovenerology. Her first rotation.
Well..she didn't get bullying from that, but there are some seniors (and also our class of 2011 who gossiping her at that time).
I know, It's not easy to be vocal...aand your blowing-idealist-complicated-mind just want to throw up everything. It can't be help.

Hope her passion to write is always there. I've ever asked her to make a blog, but she didn't seem interested, lol.
But yeah.. Instagram is alright as well. So I keep enjoy it πŸ˜‰



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terkenang

Tangisan kucing? Hati-hati.

Resolusi 2018